The Arts Village has a range of different studio spaces available for hire by the public on an hourly or daily basis. Our studios are varied to suit most activities and are regularly booked for classes, meetings, workshops, rehearsals, yoga and more. While our main office is only open during business hours, we can accommodate for after hours use.
There is access to a kitchen with tea and coffee facilities in most spaces. There are several bathrooms located onsite and free parking at the rear of the building, as well as outdoor green space for the Summer time.
Please see our gallery of spaces and venue map below. Unsure of which space would be suitable for you?
Our staff would love to assist you in booking the right space for your event. To make a booking enquiry, please contact us via email to email@example.com or call us on 07 348 9008, or file a Booking Request Form.
Rates vary depending on the use of the space.
Spaces Available for Hire:
- Studio 2 – can fit 40 people max. Has 4 large tables and seats but can be moved to the side if needed. Access to a small kitchenette for a cuppa. We usually hold our art activities here and this room where most of our art groups choose to hold their workshops or sessions.
- Herbert’s Room – can fit 10-15 people. Suitable for small, intimate meetings. Has its own whiteboard but you must bring your own whiteboard marker. You also have access to the Lewis House Kitchenette just beside the room.
- Meeting Room 2 – located at the 2nd level of Lewis House. We call this room Yoga room because most of the yoga classes are being held here. Can fit 10-15 people, 20 pax but will be a tight fit.
- Eric Bridgman Studio [currently closed]
- Studio One (Limited) – Can fit 40 people max. Available only for a limited time.