Co-Working Artist Studio Space at The Arts Village
Expressions of Interest: OPEN
Our inner city artist working space in a shared studio, simple storage, a sturdy desk, place to hang work and power & unlimited high speed wifi, with access to a large meeting table, painting sink and tea/coffee facilities.
The space will be located inside Studio One which is being worked on over the next few weeks to produce a fresh look that is clean, white, and bright – featuring simple design elements, wood and plants.
Some more details:
- Each pod is 1.5m x 1.5m – artists needing more space are able to rent two pods side by side to give a 3m length.
- The space is only available to those working in creative practice.
- Limited spaces available, minimum 3 month commitment. $195 (GST incl.) p/month.
- Space opens January 2018.
Process for space allocation:
- Expressions of interest (EOI) submitted
- EOI considered by panel
- Spaces offered to artists on a first-in-first served basis (from when their EOI was submitted)
- Payment made and contracts signed
- Artist move in date and space open January 2018
If this sounds like your cup of tea then get in touch to register your interest!