Wednesday 8th March 2017 - Introduction to Facebook for Organisations, 9.30am - 1.00pm
Taught by local expert David Remmerswaal from Dubzz Digital Marketing. This training sessions will include a prepared course hand out, an instructor for the time of the training workshop and the opportunity for all students to follow up with any questions after the workshop. You will learn how to:
- Identify the difference between an individual and organisational presence on Facebook
- Effectively manage an organisation’s page on Facebook
- Increase engagement and gain a following
- Run successful Facebook advertising campaigns
- Measure the success of your Facebook campaigns
All classes are held in Studio One, you will need to bring with you a laptop/iPad or other device with Wi-Fi access.
$40 per person for artists/community groups or $75 for funded organisations/business. Numbers are strictly limited on these classes and they do book up fast so sign up early to avoid disappointment. Phone 07 348 9008 or email email@example.com for more information.