- Barbara McKenzie [Chairperson]
- Heather Horton [Deputy Chairperson]
- Ingrid Snyman [Treasurer]
- Lani Eyles [Secretary]
- Bobby Mihi Howard
- Ann-Elise Miles
- Mary-Beth Acres [Director]
- Tania Heasman [Finance Manager]
- Frances Berkers [Community Engagement Coordinator]
- Maggie Covell [Admin and Support Staff]
- Tara Prieto [Casual Admin and Project Support]
Internship Programme 2018
May 2018 – Hana Seo – [Arts Administration 1 – Internship for Migrant Jobseekers]
July 2018 – Glenys Courtney-Strachan[Public Programmes – Internship for Art and Design Students]
We also wish to acknowledge the many volunteers who assist us at all levels in the running of The Arts Village, and have done so since we first opened in 2002.
Our huge thanks to the organisations who support our dream of making rotorua a vibrant, creative community where everyone who wants to participate in the arts, can.